Scuba Diving Courses
DEEP SEA FISHING
Bottom fishing is easy to learn if you are new to salt water fishing and want to catch fish.
Find the best concentrations of fish, as you drift and fish the trip away!
- Bottom fishing in the Caribbean. Our beach location has the first Coral Lab in Cozumel and provides support to the NGO “Cozumel Coral Reef Restoration Program”. Booking this tour, you are contributing to the preservation of our coral reefs.
- Complimentary drinks (Mexican beer, soda, and water), a snack, rods, reels, bait tackle and fishing permits are included
Cozumel offers conventional fishing at its best. Let us show you some of the easiest methods for a sustainable fishing technique in the beautiful warm waters of the Caribbean with no impact to the sea bed. Trust your captain and experienced crew to find the best concentrations of fish, as you drift and fish the trip away! The objective is to take your bait to the bottom and present it to the fish that live there in an appetizing manner that’s why it is called “bottom fishing”, with principles of sustainably managing the fish populations. You will be assisted by the crew and guides on board. Your tour includes beverages (Mexican beer, soda and water), a snack, rods, reels, bait tackle and fishing permits.
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunglasses and sunblock) Only biodegradable sunscreen
- Cash for photos and souvenirs
- Strongly recommend wearing light clothing or your bathing suit in case you get wet
- Only biodegradable sunscreen allowed
Private Boat $990
8 Years Old