Scuba Diving Courses
DEEP SEA FISHING
Sand Dollar Sports is one of only a few truly 5-Star PADI Facilities on Cozumel Island
Our dive shop is located on the beach looking over the beautiful Caribbean. Our location has its own pier for OW skills practice entering and exiting the water. Our equipment is all new Aqualung dive equipment. We have in house staff that are certified to provide service and maintenance to all of our dive equipment. We also have our own compressor fill station that has been recognized by DAN as meeting all requirements for providing clean “Grade E” air fills for our scuba tanks. These are just a few of the benefits we provide along with our 37 years of experience in the waters sports and diving industry.
OPEN WATER CERTIFICATION COURSE
- First dive may be Palancar Gardens
- Second dive will be captain’s choice
- When you book this tour you are contributing to the preservation of our coral reefs, supporting the NGO “Cozumel Coral Reef Restoration Program”.
Your class will begin at our beach side dive facility where you’ll meet your instructor. Each student will receive either their E-learning information or their Dive Book, which ever is preferred. The E-Learning material can be provided so that your lessons can be read prior to arrival. This allows for spending more time on vacation doing what you came to do. GO DIVING!!
Your 4 Open Water dives will take place at our Cozumel Coral Reef Restoration area. After finishing the in water skill sessions, your dive for pleasure will be over and around our Coral sanctuary.
As a PADI Open Water Diver, you’ll be trained to a maximum depth of 18 metres/60 feet, and are qualified to dive in conditions as good as, or better than, those in which you trained. It’s just the beginning of a lifetime filled with dive adventures.
Our location also has a restaurant and bar (Sunset Beach) where you’ll have access to some of the best food and drinks on the island. Daily Happy Hour for celebrating after you’ve completed another fun filled day of diving. A 20% discount is provided for clients doing any certification work with Sand Dollar Sports.
Your certification includes
- PADI Open Water manual (digital or print)
- Agua lung dive equipment for all certification dives (4 dives
- Mask, snorkel, fins and weights
- PADI certified instructor
- Daily access to our dive facilities and coral restoration area
- Approximately 3 days to complete certification
- 20% discount at “Sunset Beach”
NO HIDDEN FEES.
Wet suits are available for rental (10usd per day)
10 Years Old