Enjoy the underwater breathing experience of scuba diving with the ease and simplicity of snorkeling.
It’s called Snuba and it’s perfect for those who enjoy snorkeling but are not ready for scuba diving. You will be introduced to the amazing underwater world without all the cumbersome equipment. Join the experience of a lifetime and see the amazing marine life as you explore the beautiful Villa Blanca Reef.
- Enter the water from the beach with a PADI instructor who will guide you with an emphasis on safety and best sustainable practices, making sure your interaction with wildlife is as minimally intrusive as possible.
- Snuba for 20-30 minutes exploring Villa Blanca Reef
- When you book this tour, you contribute to the preservation of our coral reefs, supporting the NGO “Cozumel Coral Reef Restoration Program”.
Snuba is the perfect introduction for those who want to experience the thrill of scuba diving, but without all of the class time and equipment involved. This adventure is a one of a kind thrill where you will experience what it is like to be a diver. The course is easy and fun and introduces you to a whole new underwater world.
You will have an orientation in Snuba with your PADI certified dive master. You will then enter the water from the beach, where you’ll become familiar and comfortable with the breathing equipment. Then enjoy approximately 20-30 minutes under the crystal-clear Mayan Caribbean waters exploring the beautiful Villa Blanca Reef.
What to Bring
- Sun protection such as hat, sun glasses a Lycra or Rash-guard. All sunscreens are considered pollutants and not allowed.
- Cash or credit cards for photos or boutiques purchases.
- Strongly recommend wearing bathing suit, loose fitting clothing or a change of clothes for post activity.
- Participants must be in good health.
- This tour is not available for women who are pregnant.
- Click here to Download waiver.
- All sunscreen are prohibited at our location rash-guards are strongly recommended.